Henkel Innovation Challenge 7
The Henkel Innovation Challenge 7 This is an ideal opportunity for students to get into the role of a business development manager, work in close contact with Henkel managers and compete with international students from all over the world. The task is to create an innovative idea for a Henkel product or technology, make it fit for 2050, and prove its sustainable impact.
Firstly, you will get to CREATE.
At the Henkel Innovation Challenge skills can be put into practice in a realistic business environment.
Secondly, you will LEARN a lot.
Get access to valuable eLearnings and webinars with experienced Henkel managers.
You will get support of a dedicated Henkel mentor to develop their concept.
And above all, you will GROW.
You will get the chance to compete with hundreds of the best students from all over the world.
The application period is September 2 to December 11, 2013.
1. Students register online in teams of two – with CVs and a motivation letter
2. Describe their innovation by answering three questions online:
- Trends and business opportunities. Where do you see the market needs for 2050?
- Innovation concept development. What is your innovative product or technology for a Henkel brand?
- Sustainability impact. How does your idea contribute to sustainable development in the Henkel focal areas? What’s the impact of your innovation along the value chain?
The most creative teams will develop their concept with their dedicated Henkel mentor and present it in front of a local jury of Henkel managers and experts. The winning team of the national semi final will be invited to the international final at the global headquarters in Germany end of April/ beginning of May.
Benefits for students:
- Get coached by their personal Henkel mentor.
- Extend their network, compete with the best students from all over the world, and have fun.
- Train their skills and shape their career.
- Get first-hand insights into one of the world’s leading companies.
- Get the chance to meet the Henkel CEO and win a ticket around the world worth €10.000.
Which support we expect from you:
Perhaps you would like to promote the game into your course, or even make the Henkel Innovation Challenge
a compulsory part of it (for example as a case study). Engaging students in real working conditions can be extremely educational and highly motivating for them.